- Alternative Nutrient Management Strategies Final Report
- DRAFT 2018 Nutrient Trading Alternative Permitting Strategy
- Poultry Litter Export Monitoring Project Final Report
- April 25th Water Partnership Annual Seminar Presentations
- 2017 Educational Seminar/ Coosa North Georgia Water Council – May 3, 2017
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The course number for water and wastewater professionals to get continuing education credit is: CE-4-MS-0612-NGWR-013114-0001
The Partnership will meet in Calhoun, Georgia at the Old School Annex on September 12th, 2012, at 11:00 AM. For questions or directions, please call Mark Marlowe at 706-529-1226.
No information yet.
Educational Seminar – May 16, 2012 – Continuing Education Points Northwest Georgia Watershed Monitoring Plan 7/21/2008 Public Water and Wastewater Demand in Northwest Georgia with Projections to the year 2050: 2005 Water Supply Study 2008